Skip to main content

Celebrating Adebisi Sadiq @ 40



I celebrate this wonderful creature of God on this special day. You have been a source of inspiration and encouragement to me. Words fail me to describe my joy as you clock 40 today, I count it a rare privilege to be associated with you.

You have impacted my life and would really be unfair not too celebrate you.

There have been times I ran out of  inspiration to write about for days and even weeks, you have always reminded me with this words "Our Blogger" They were the necessary 'spirits' that served as a catalyst to live up to my obligation as a blogger and come up with great stories. 

Your kindness, thoughtfulness, selflessness among others is a distinct feature of you, its something I hope to emulate. A loving and caring mother, gentle, prayerful and with godly characters. A woman of valor. A joy and pride to her husband.

Happy birthday Adebisi Sadiq. May you grow from strength to strength. In Jesus name.

I got this from various social platforms and they said nothing but wonderful truths about you: 

 "A woman with a beautiful heart and down to earth." - Onosone 

 "My Mummy, my Guiding Angel... most gorgeous friend of mine! I cherish April 13th as one of the best date of my life, but the truth is, without January 20th April 13th won't become such a Special date that it is now! You are the reason ma'am, why I earnestly look forward to April 13th! And you are the reason why I'll celebrate January 20th!" - Benny Makeit 

 "One of my greatest achievement during my secondary school days is not actually the certificate acquired but having you as my teacher... To many you came just as a corp member to serve our father's land but to me you came as an angel from above sent to help straighten all crook ways and I will forever be grateful for all the advices,teachings,mentoring you've offered to me since 2007 till date... " 
- Asekohme 

 "You are a MIXTURE OF Colors of People in Your Life... 
 A SWEETNESS amongs all Sweet Stars... 
 A STRENGTH that is stronger than strongest Fragility... "
 - Ade 

 "Happy beautiful birthday to the beautiful Adijat. A wonderful soul through and through and a very good friend. Have a lovely day oremi and today marks the first day of the best days of your life. Love you loads." - Bolatito 

 "Happy birthday to my darling sister ADEBISI SADIQ
 A gem of inestimable value
 A woman of virtue and honour 
A daunting mother A hardworking woman
 A vessel of honour I celebrate you darling" 
 - Bamidele 

 "May you continue to radiate under the street lights of the most high. You’ve been a solid bridge in this group and the good lord who sees the desires of your heart will not wait any longer in fulfilling it. Happy 48th birthday to a fantastic jewel on inestimable value." - Yemi


Happy birthday Adebisi Sadiq. Enjoy your day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My story

My name is Olugbenga Falusi and welcome to my blog. Many times in life what you are actually looking for is right under your nose. You search the depths and find nothing, your soul becomes restless seeking expression. I'm sure that resonates with a lot of us! What you need at such moments are people who see your talents and skills and can point to you the direction to go. They may have to push you, follow up to ensure the beauty they see in you is fully manifested not just for them but more for the benefit of the world. My story: Right from when I was a kid, the art got a better  part of me. I wanted to know how to draw but to my own amazement, I could not even draw an orange, I struggled over the years to be someone else, my primary school classmates were so good at making comics and I would buy from them using my lunch money. I cared less about getting food to eat, I wouldn't let go though I accepted my fate. One day, somewhere, life situation did hit me and that sp

How RCCG City of David Abuja moved and celebrated their thanksgiving service at Utako, Abuja

The call to ministry is not really what is accepted with pomp and pageantry rather it is a moment of sober reflection and preparation for greater responsibility to God and humanity. It is a never-ending journey with a determination not to quit.  The story of RCCG City of David Abuja has been that of purpose and determination as they achieved a remarkable height on January 12, 2020, at thanksgiving and at their new tabernacle located at Plot 362 Blooming Hills International Academy, Augustus Aikhomu Way, Beside Aneio Hotel Utako to the glory of God. Praise and thanksgiving at the new auditorium Present at this significant milestone was Pst. Gbolade Okenla (PIC RCCG COD Abuja), Pst. Oghogho Anyaru (PIC RCCG LP 4 Victoria Island), Pst. Pat-Akem Vingir (PIC Jesus House, Abuja ) and Pst. Sola Olowokere (PIC  RCCG Strongtower, Baltimore) The atmosphere on Sunday was enough to drown uninvited voices of fear and worry. It was filled with high praise and thanksgiving to God m

Iya Alakara

Iya Alakara (The Beans Cake Seller) We call her Iya Alakara (Beans cake seller) because her akara is the best, though she sells other fried foods. Akara is a popular delicacy eaten in Nigeria , it is made from grinding beans,  then mixed with various sauce ingredients and then shaped in the form of a ball before being fried in either a hot palm or vegetable oil. It is eaten with variety of other foods like fried yam, pap and even bread for a proper balance diet. Her spot cannot be mistaken, it is strategically located for commuters and passers-by to easily spot. Walking through my street about three nights ago, I thought hard on my next content for the blog.  Only a hot akara and pap would do at the moment; the thought of cooking would have been  a mission impossible. I have had enough for the day.  So here I was, readily seated right in front of her,  the little smoke emanating from the firewood was not enough to deter me from satisfying  my crave for akara. In no